Friday, November 10, 2006

Bargain Shopping For Travelers

Did you ever wonder where all the lost luggage went. Well now you can buy it at fantastic discounts.Always wondered where that piece luggage of mine went that included an expensive camera and most of my clothes. Needless to say I had to buy a new wardrobe before I could attend a business seminar.

Sam


Shop Till You Drop: The Unclaimed Baggage Center - Scottsboro, Alabama, USA
By: Courtney S. Ries


I'm a bargain shopper.Ask any of my friends - if there's a market, a craft center or even a sale in the oh-so-less-exotic mall, I'm there. I think the whole 'get a deal' affliction must be a thing in my genes, passed down through my mother's side. You put my mother in a store with only $500 items, and she'll find the one, amazingly cute thing that's 90% off.On the road, one of my favorite things to do is track down the best deals on the most unique gifts I can find. However, I've never gone out of my way to shop in America. All that has been changed by one trip to the bargain-hunting Mecca known as the Unclaimed Baggage Center.

No comments: