Thursday, November 23, 2006

Stuck Planning Your Group Trip? Triporama Makes It Easy!

Wow - I just found out about Triporama. What a difference if you are the one that is assigned to planning your group's annual trip.
Here is what you can do at this site:

store and share trip research
manage invites
conduct polls
post announcements
participate in discussions
coordinate on travel details

Tripso also offers a Group Travel Guide with trip ideas, hot deals listings, and a travel provider directory.
Anyway - I know that when I worked in an office I was in charge of planning our annual educational get away and it was
a nightmare...no one could agree on a time, or a place, or on transportation.. this site looks like it does it all for you.

Hat's off to Tripso - what a Great idea! I've put a link to it in the resources link box on the right..

Sam

No comments: