Monday, October 30, 2006

Challenging All Travelers


Hello there!

I am single, 29, and I like to travel. I’ve traveled with groups, I’ve traveled alone, and I’ve traveled with a gorgeous….(that’s another story). OK, I know there are millions of you out there who are just like me!

So, I decided to issue you all a challenge! I am looking for the best of the best. Tell me where YOU like to travel
and why.

Are you up for the party, the adventure, the solitude or the friendship? I want to know the advantages, and the pitfalls. The highs and the lows. I want budget and I want luxury. Show me something wonderful, show me something unique. . .


The idea being, that when this challenge is complete (I don’t know…I haven’t figured that out yet) I would like to pick the top 10 and actually GO.

So there it is, what have you got in mind?……

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sam,
Great Idea! Hey I like to travel too and just got back from Las Vegas! Now that's a party town. There is a place there called The Beach - It goes 7 days a week and the women. . . check it out ! http://www.beachlv.com It gets my vote for best party destination!